Symptom -- 14015 (0x36bf)The symptoms of "14015 (0x36bf)" are:
- 14015 (0x36bf) alerts show up repeatedly;
- The laptop or computer works much slower than usual;
- Programs can't be loaded normally;
- Windows shut-down or re-start for no reason;
SolutionA good usage habit will be beneficial to keep your computer steady. When 14015 (0x36bf) error occur to your computer, you will discover plenty of ways to stop it on the internet, but some of the need you know some professional knowledge or hard to understand, and there will be several frequent easy ways but sometimes they just don't work.
For common users, I will suggest to use 14015 (0x36bf) Error Fixer to correct this error, it is definitely an helpful tool which can fix all common errors in five mintues with simple clicks.
How to Fix 14015 (0x36bf) ?
1. Click the below button to download Smart PC Fixer.
2. Start the Smart PC Fixer tool and make a full scan for the PC.
3. Click [ Fix All ] to renovate the "14015 (0x36bf)". Download 14015 (0x36bf) error fixer here.
How to fix 14015 (0x36bf) Manually ?
Step 1. Uninstall Recent Installed Software.
- Click "Start" Button, clicking Control Panel;
- Find "Program and Function" option and click;
- Choose the app you want to uninstall and right click.
Step 2. Run SFC to Fix 14015 (0x36bf) Error.
- Click "Start" button;
- Type "cmd" or "Command Prompt" in the searching box, right click the "cmd.exe" in search result, and click "Run as administrator";
- Type SFC /SCANNOW in the command window;
- Press ENTER.
Notice: The full name of SFC is System File Checker, it is an utility in windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in windows system files and restore damaged files.Do not close this Command Prompt window till the verification is 100% complete. The scan results will probably be shown after this process is completed.
Step 3. Check Whether 14015 (0x36bf) Errors Got Removed.After above process, you may get system information that inform you system files are corrected successfully. Or else if you are told there are still other problems need to be repaired, then you may need to try next method -- SmartPCFixer.
Tages: | 14015 (0x36bf)
Read More: Correcting \"10111 (0x277f)\" by Yourself,Repair -- 1311 (0x51f),Displayed 1355 0x54b: What Should You Do?,Everything you had better grasp about fixing "1342 (0x53e)".,1348 (0x544) -- How to Fix ?,0x1 Ntp,6es7972-0aa01-0xa0 Gsd,0x2619,0x3c,0x780015d5